Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Do you like 'SAW'?

SAW (2004)
Director : James Wan


In 2005, A surprising thriller movie was released in Korea. This was the 'Saw'. I saw this movie by video. Its opening is very gruesome. In the dirty and ruined toilet, two men who are tied by chains are lying without consciousness. Soon they get up and don't know why they are in that place. It is a game. A serial killer 'Jigsaw' suggests the cruel game one man. He has to kill another guy. If he doesn't do that, of course both of them, his family will be died. He doesn't know where he is, who is 'Jigsaw' and how he can escape from the dirty toilet. He has only a saw. What the hell can he do?

while I saw this movie, I felt mental pain throughout. The movie's screen is tough and harsh, finally one man take an extreme measure. Many critics blamed that this film was boring and incomplete. But I viewed it interestingly. Especially, the reverse of the last was so exciting. In this year, 'Saw 2' was released and I watched it. It was pretty good, and I will see 'Saw 3' too. If you enjoy thrill and fear, how about watching this movie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home