Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I was in U.S.A._02




The Hope University's night picture that I took in my room.







This was a main walking course. I played on the bench with my friends.





When I went to USA, I studied at Hope International University and I lived in its dormitory. Hope University was small but its nightscape was so beautiful. Because California has desert climate, that place is cool at the night even in summer. I and my friends used to walk around the campus till late at night. There were many happenings in USA and we passed a night without sleep to talk about them.

When I came back to Korea, I missed Las Vegas, cheap shopping mall, tasty french fried but my best precious memory was a walking with friends. How can I forget that time? We laughed, cried and have a good time together. until recently, I think about then when I feel loneliness. On the bright night, I was happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home