Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Blue Sky and Cosmos

This is the Autumn!

The autumn is coming. In the day time, at the night, cold wind blows. So I can't open the door during while I sleep. Only two weeks ago I was nearly dying because of steamy heat even at the night. But now I put on long pants. Cool and refreshing breezes are so good. There is a saying "The fall is a season of reading." I couldn't agree more! The sky is getting more deep blue, people become sentimental.

Winter is coming soon, so the autumn is more beloved.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Ringo, I love the look of this blog but am worried about your lack of entries. This is week 3 and by now you should have 12 entires. Please try and be more disciplined. You are a good writer and this an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your ideas and skill.

12:52 PM  
Blogger The smart said...

Hi teacher. First of all, I'm sorry to you because I always make you worry. Forgive me, but don't worry to much. I'll do that!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home