Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The entrance of BeomeoSa

Lisa, Annis and me went to Beomeo temple for group project. The weather was so good. There was no cloud in the sky and wind blew trendily. There were many people and foreign tourists. When I was young I went to a temple following my parents. At that time I didn’t know why people like a temple. But today I knew its reason. Korean temples are usually in deep mountains. So that places’ air is clean and sight is beautiful and calm. I looked at Beomeo temple in detail for project and I felt the beauty and grace of Korean temple again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home