Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To be the god of Pocket! Cheer up!

A billiard room opens in Dong-seo Buzz Mall. I like pocket billiards very much! We can enjoy pocket billiards for cheep price in the new billiard room. Other billiard rooms are not as cheap as there. Moreover that place is non-smoking area! Korean billiard rooms’ chronic ill is bad smokers. Alice and me went to play pocket billiards. We are poor at it, but we really like it. We use eight ball because it is the easiest way. Maybe other tables’ players laughed us. Woo. In my thinking, we were very funny. But someday I will be good at playing billiard! Someday…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home