Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

What a interesting movie!

타짜 Tazza (The war of flower 2006)
Director : Choi Dong-hoon


Today I watched movie ‘tazza’ with my friend. Tazza is a slang word meaning a hoodwinker in Korean gambling, flower cards. In this movie, a famous Korean actor Jo Seung-woo acted the best gambler in Korea. Throughout watching this movie, he showed dazzling gamble skills. And a sexy movie star Kim Hye-su appeared in this film. His and her acting impressed me. I think it is well made movie. It shows gamblers life realistic. And nonstop tension holds audiences tightly until the ending. Tazza’s life is not level road. But it is true that it is the name of the top of the gamblers. I am not interested in gamble but anyway their life is so interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home