Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The tarot card

Do you believe the destiny?

Yesterday I had my love fortune told by a tarot card reader in Seo-myun with my friend. There are various fortunetelling ways and fortunetellers in Korea. I don't believe blindly those divination. But sometimes they are helpful for our lives. Although the tarot card is not Korean traditional fortunetelling means, these days it is very famous and common to Korean youths. I think they just enjoy these curious things. But it is also true that they take comfort and advice from these simple plays.

At one time I wanted to buy the tarot card. I was fascinated by its mysterious world. Reading card and foretelling fortune is so interesting idea. For this work, card reader has to have deep insight and intuition. Of course the narrative skill is essential for reader. Then, how could I not be attracted by this card? Maybe I am a good reader of tarot card someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home