Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Builders account for fifth of bankrupt firms

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/archives/result_contents.asp?id=200609260044&query=builders%20account

Fifty building companies collapsed in August, covering 22 percent of the total, the largest share since 23.9 percent in April. The rising share of builders in bankruptcy shows that small- and midsized companies are having a harder time especially outside Seoul.

Nowadays Korean building companies has a hard time. Many companies are bankrupted and the rate is rising. According to this article, especially small and midsized companies have trouble to own their business. For a while, I wanted to be an architect. So this article attracted me. And my father has an independent enterprise, I am so worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home