Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

As I get my feet on the ground


Time is flying. Everyday goes fast. I am standing on this world and I am walking and working everyday. I am the center in my world but I am just a simple girl in the real world. If I don't try to do hard anything, I will be only an onlooker. Sometimes I feel boresome about everything and everyone, so I often dream that I go to an unknown place where nobody knows and hide from everything. But, I know. People who live on this earth, all want to do as like me. And I know too. My hope is just a poor excuse about my laziness. At times, people cry, regret, feel sad. Why not me? Why not them? Maybe life's like that. All my pains are destiny that I have to have because I am a thinkable being. Because I am I, I do not run away. I have to keep my feet on the ground even though it is infinite affliction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home