Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Friday, September 15, 2006

紫雨林 ; the forest where purple rain falls.

I like music, especially rock. My favorite Korean musician is Jaurim(紫雨林). Jaurim means the forest where purple rain falls. They are composed of one woman vocal and three men. They released the first album 'Purple Heart' at 1997. So the next year is their 10th anniversary. Their music is dreamy and unique. Especially the vocal Kim Yuna has fantastic voice and great talent. Sometimes she sings extreme sorrow, and sometimes she criticizes social irregularities violently. I love her mind, thoughts and a view of the world. But their recent albums are can't impress me so much. I like their old albums more than recent theirs. Their music was changed. I don't like it. In this autumn, maybe they releas their 6th album. I'm looking forward to being moved by their music again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home