Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Friday, September 15, 2006

My favorits, horror movies.


I like horror movies which have surprising reversals of the situation. So this movie, The Sixth Sense is still remain the masterpiece to me. In this film, there is the cute boy who has special ability. He can see ghosts. 'They' who are existing or not existing have a lot of secret reasons about their death. So they want to talk to their stories to the small boy. He can't say this fact to any other people even his mother. So he consult a doctor. Now, he learn dealing method about ghosts and hearing them. Of course appearing ugly ghosts without notice, was very fearful. But a climax of this film was the doctor's secret. It was just the reason why this movie achieved great success.
When I saw it, I was overwhelmed by distinguished acting of Haley Joel Osment. This small but clever boy, expressed suitable feelings for each situations and his pale face upgraded film's spooky mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home