Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mew


There is a feeble voice moving my heart silently. The vocal Jonas Bjerre of the modern rock group 'Mew' sings with beautiful voice. This group comes from Denmark. They have four men for members. Their music is hard to explain. Just listen. Then, you will be fascinated by them. Their first album 'Frengers' is experimental and has much attractiveness. Among theirs, the song which I listened first was 'Snow Brigade.' Can you imagine snow brigade which try hard to protect his sweetheart? Its lyrics remind me some kind of a fairy tale. Their sentimental words and rhythms impress me deeply. When I walk on the street at late night listening Jonas's voice, I fly to the imaginary world. Do you know what I see in that place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home