Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

C.S.I. DAY

Today is C.S.I. Day! TV channel OCN broadcasts C.S.I. all day. C.S.I. is an abbreviation of Crime Science Investigation. It is a TV series of USA. It is divided three parts, Las Vegas, Miami, New York. Three series have own characters. CSI Las Vegas shows humans’ greed and ruin on the pleasures city Las Vegas. In the CSI Miami, I can see a beautiful city Miami which is the best greatest recreation place on the USA. And the CSI New York, I feel gloomy and sorrow of gray city. There is unique leader on each series. They have different but fascinated personalities. I like their humanism, keen observation, smartness and warm hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home