Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Do you have any religions?

My school Dongseo University is based on the Christianity. So we have to go to university church every Thursday. I don’t have religion. My parents believe Buddhism. But I can’t convince an existence of god. Is there anyone who sees the god or Heaven? How can they don’t have any doubts? I don’t hate Christians. But I saw a lot of Christians who commit crimes on the name of god. Also, history tells us cruel things what Christian did on the name of god. This tragedy is not only Christianity’s but also the other religions’. Today people are destroying the dignity of human and they are going mad. I don’t want to say dogmas or faiths. I have just care and sadness about poor world like the others. If I believe any gods, Can I really get the relief? What for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home