Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

With White Russian

Bar : (noun) a place where you can buy and drink alcoholic and other drinks.

We went to a small bar located around school. We were Sunny, Helen and I. Actually solo club members. Kk. Though we are poor students, sometimes we think a piece of high-level rest. I often go to cheap and noisy bar. But today we wanted to go to dark and good mood bar. Of course the price is more expensive, but we enjoy that mood. I ordered cocktail ‘White Russian.’ It is tender whisky. But it is made by Vodka and Kahlua. So it is a little bit strong cocktail. I drank it slowly savoring its real taste. Um. When will we go there again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home