Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My memory of...

This Sunday, I will meet my high school third-year class friends. I graduated from Busan seo-girls’ high school. My fellow students almost live in Busan. So I meet them regularly. In Korea high school students’ life is not easy. Especially third year students are so stressful and hard because they prepare the College Scholastic Ability Test. I was painful too at that time. I hated high school study and I didn’t know why I was studying. The only reason I could endure such that harsh period, was my precious people. Specially, my class teacher helped me much. She heard my agonies and counseled. Still I like her. She is my best teacher in my life. And my classmates were good, too. Actually they didn’t like and study hard but they had pure mind and a lot of smile. Sometimes I miss them and that time. Maybe so do my friends. Even though we really disliked study and exam, we could enjoy that time because we were together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home