Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Professional career at UNESO

In the future, I want to do a professional career at UNESO. If I get this job, I will do providing expert opinion on global issues and handling the planning and execution of UNESCO programs and projects, at the center of the Organization intergovernmental activity. This job is divided into three levels, Junior, middle ranking, and management professional. Junior professional is usually composed of young new employees. At first, I want to apply to it. Especially I hope that I can work in the field of culture. For this job, I need to have a university degree in culture because I want to be in the field of culture. Also, I have to have an excellent knowledge of either French or English and a good knowledge of the other language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home