Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Sunday, November 05, 2006


Pirates Of The Caribbean
(The Curse Of The Black Pearl, 2003)
Director: Gore Verbinski

I couldn’t take my eyes of Johnny Depp throughout watching this movie. His action, expression, face, words…. All was good. Actually today I watched at first such this famous movie. Its second series was released in this summer. But I didn’t watch it. I am really regretting this stupid thing. Why did I…Hu. Anyway this movie is pretty good. Actors’ performance was great and its scenes were so beautiful. Caribbean… someday I will travel to this fantastic sea!


Johnny Depp! What a handsome guy♥

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Johnny Depp is "da man" to millions of women all over the world. You and Sunny will have your work cut out for you. Good luck!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home