Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Life after death

Where will I go after my death? This topic has been asked since starting of human being’s history. There are several religions in this world and each one has their own concept about posthumous world. Each names is different but the original precepts are similar. Good people go to the heaven or get salvation but bad people go the hell. Ah! What a simple but strong truth! I don’t believe any religions exactly. However if I have to choose one inevitable, I will say I believe the Buddhism. I think ghosts exist. Even though I have never been died and seen them, I believe there are another world of the deceased. If I could know where I go after my death, will I am happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home