Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

About Losing someone

Life, is the short voyage

Some time ago, I met a nightmare. In my dream, my third-year high-school class teacher was dying. She had a severe cancer and took her leave. I didn’t accept that. I cried and screamed her why didn’t she try to do anything. Suddenly I woke from this terrible dream. My tears were wetting my pillow. I couldn’t sleep again.

We are always walking with death. We don’t know, or know someone could be killed by accidentally. No one can live ever after but sometimes people die too much early ages.

Death, is the most fearful word or the most peaceful word.

I have not experienced my closed person’s death yet. Maybe I will go through my precious beings’ death from now on. I have to endure and overcome it.

People can grow up by someone’s death. Someday I will die away like dew of flowers
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home