Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006




Jaurim 6th Album

Ashes to Ashes





Jaurim…Jaurim…
Nowadays this name make my heart hurt. Their 6th album was released in the end. Sweet reward for my thirsty or once more sorrowful disappointment for my expectation. Of course there are so good tracks on this new album. However Their new creation could not meet my expectation again. Disappointment about what I eager for is as big as my pain for waiting. I know Jaurim makes their own music, I am just a listener and a fan. I can’t be satisfied with theirs; there is nothing that I can, so I am sorrowful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home