Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Thursday, November 16, 2006


Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

Director : Henry Selick



The movie that I watched in a theater the first in my life was Nightmare before the Christmas. At that time I was a little 10 year-old kid. Actually I slept during watched this movie. To confess, this film was hard to understand for young me. Halloween town’s pumpkin king Jack kidnapped Santa Clause and ruined people’s Christmas. He gave children creepy gifts such as spiders, eyes…

After I grew up and when I understood this movie, I knew Jack was sincere. Halloween town was weird and isolated. In this town strange-shaped creatures lived, but they were loneliness souls. They wanted to belong to warm and bright people’s world even though they knew that they couldn’t.

It will be remade to 3D movie by Tim Burton. This movie resembles his weird but pure mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home