Ringo's

Sometimes Ringo is lost in idle fancies. Misgiving about the future, distress for existence. Wrong faiths and right ways. And thinking about the world, me or them.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

When I was young, my dream was…

Do you still believe that you can fly?

Everyone has lost his or her young-ages dream. Now I understand. Though I am still young, at least I know children and adults cannot help being different. Children can and need to dream. When I was young, I was a girl full of romance. I didn’t care and doubt about my future. I didn’t have to worry about money. Now I just 20 years old, but I am coming out of my dreams. The person, who can’t follow the real world, can’t live in the real world. It is an inevitable truth.

At once, I hoped that I could be work for natures and wild animals. I had a confidence about my will. Still I don’t throw away my dream, but I can’t ensure me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home